VMP 105 MM Throttle Body for Hellcat 6.2L
- REQUIRES A PORTED BLOWER SNOUT!!!!!
- 105 mm bore size vs stock 92 mm bore
- Increases airflow for greater engine efficiency
- Increases throttle response
- Increases horsepower
- Excellent driveability
- Uses factory Hellcat electronics
- Electronics are pre-installed and calibrated
- Fits 2015+ Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat 6.2 L (sc), Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat 6.2 L (sc)
- Fits 2018 Dodge Demon 6.2 L (sc)
- Fits 2018+ Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye 6.2 L (sc)
- Fits 2018+ Jeep Trackhawk SRT 6.2 L (sc)
Looking to increase the airflow of your Hellcat, Demon, or Trackhawk? We have a simple bolt-on solution for you! Our 105 mm throttle body provides greater airflow to pass into your supercharger, giving you more power, better throttle response, and driveability!
Made in the USA from billet aluminum, the VMP 105 mm throttle body is a great way to add an additional 15-30 additional rwhp to your ride. Easy to install, this throttle body uses factory electronics and can be bolted on within minutes in your garage.
Port matching your snout to this throttle body is recommended to maximize power gains.
Direct bolt-on for the Magnuson Vengeance 2650 supercharger kit.
Includes: (1) 105 mm throttle body, (4) M6 x 45 mm SS Allen Head bolts.
DISCLAIMER: FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE. THE SALE, USE, OR INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ILLEGAL NATIONWIDE UNDER THE FEDERAL CLEAN AIR ACT (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3)).